Tuesday, 3 January 2012

All talk, and no....

No action, I was becoming that person, the one who says "when I get in shape" "when I start my blog" "when I go back to school"

Whoa, thats not my voice? IS IT? Holy shit, it is? I'm her?!!!! (jesus NO!) the girl that talks a big game and never comes through, wow, ULTRA FUCK THAT.

So no more talk, well, lots more actually just written in places where others can share and grow from my experiences. Where if one person realizes they aren't alone in whatever crap life throws their way, I will be entirely validated.

Why I'm doing this really though is, I want to chronicle my life, and the changes in it. Its the little stuff that makes my life spectacular, my journeys, the people who have taken them with me (and haven't bailed citing irreconcilable differences, and potentially a deep seeded fear of blondes)

In particular I want to talk about health, the varying degrees of such, mental, physical, and emotional, and my personal trials and tribulations with all of the above. Next Monday I am starting a 90 day body challenge, and through this blog I am going to initially share all of the things that go on with that. Having kicked the ass of an eating disorder when I was 20, and living with it creeping in the closet taunting me for all the years after that, fitness and overall wellness is a very personal journey for me, as I believe it is for everyone. Ill talk more about it as I get more and more involved with the development of this blog and more of course about me, because from what I hear, I'm a pretty interesting girl.

So here it is, Hi, I'm Khate, and I want to share with you the things I love, and my journey to try my best, to finally fully love myself. *photo of jenna jameson, one of my inspirations on my journey, i'll get more into that later....

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Khate!!! Can't wait to read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I started a blog not too long ago too and find it a good channel for what's going on in my life, I am doing the Dr Bernstein program to get healthy!

    ReplyDelete