Its been 10 days since my last all night party, and I've spent all of those ten days sick as a dog (damn you boxing day! damn you, but SO MUCH FUN). I'll get into the "party quota" later on when the meat is built on the bone of this project. To say I have a love hate relationship with a good time is nothing short of a lie, but this time, this lingering illness, all hate baby.
The cold/sore throat/stuffy head thing has been rendering me useless, and with all this will for fitness surging through my veins its brutally debilitating. If not for work I wouldn't be leaving the house at all and just sitting here watching the videos from the gym I am about to join.
Check it out, gym Im attending! I'm scared but not, my level of fitness now isn't very good but in the recent past its been pretty awesome so I figure after a few days of burning lungs and loins I'll be addicted, ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment