I'm happy to announce I've spent the last two days FINALLY in the gym. Its saddens me to come to the realization that I am a little squishier than I had realized. However, I'm doing it, and its been great to get up earlier than noon, which I haven't been doing for some time now. I feel so lazy and heavy and out of shape, its pretty terrible actually so saddened by my lack of cardio capacity. Its amazing how quickly it can degenerate with little to no regard for it for a long time......
I also indulged in five beer on Friday night, TERRIBLE idea, made me feel so sick and that combined with me losing my voice from really givin' er at work last week made for a less than awesome Saturday where I totally gave in and ate junk literally all day. To say I'm an emotional eater is putting it lightly, my cravings are always combined with how I feel and even though I have done enough nutritional learning to know what each of them indicates I am missing in my diet, its easier to give in than try to not.
So after my day at the gym yesterday, I invested in some smart dietary supplies to help ease this weight loss issue,
1.Stevia an awesome all natural sweetener that comes in a handy little bottle I can carry with my for tea and coffee (addictions of the caffeine variety are one I can't seem to live with out)
2. New LuLu's which, my ass doesnt look as awesome in as it used to but they are multi purpose making it easy for me to wear them to work without getting in trouble for wearing a workout pant, plus they look totally cute with my suede boots.
3. A 7 day cleanse (similar to this one, i will go back and edit this when I find the one Im actually on) 7 day cleanse link
4. A new gym, that is open until 10:30. FINALLY- I really still want to try the addicted to fitness gym that I had intended to originally join, but due to work and gym buddy restrictions this fits better and its close enough to walk to. New gym....
Tomorrow I will weigh myself and see exactly what im working with here, not excited for that, but also sort of am. Rome wasnt built in a day and neither is a healthy, strong, hot bod.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment