Monday, 9 January 2012

its alive!

Want to waste an afternoon kids?

 Then let me suggest sitting in a waiting room for a moderately incompetent Dr. to have them tell you well somethings wrong, but we need to do a blood test, and to do that we must send you across the city to another dirty hole in the ground filled with sick people. Oh Canada, I appreciate the stellar health care, I do, I really do, but can I not keep getting stuck with Dr. Whogivesashit, or Dr. Youlookhealthytome.

For the record doc, i'm fish belly cold corpse blue pink, this shit is bronzer you see faking a flush in my cheeks.

 Alas i am still ill-ish, but my attitude is alive and well, kicking around like the cranky sarcastic snot bag I've grown so selfishly to be.....O.k, thats not entirely true, but my visit to the doctor taught me one thing and one thing only, I do have to decide to be well, so I have. This evening I issued my cold is walking papers and have given it 48 hours to vacate the premises. If anything can beat this its my mind. So I am going to resort to being creative, headstrong, and resolute in the way I deal with this illness, its in my way, and can no longer be, so it MUST LEAVE.

This week is going to be awesome, full of fun and smiles, and me as a zombie, then next week when Im not dizzy from simply getting up and walking to the fridge, its fitness first time.

I feel like the walking dead but can fake it with a whitestrip smile and a lot of contrast. If only things were what they seem....but then again that may ruin the mystique and the beloved journey of discovering the polish, more often than not, can never shine the dirt out of some things.

theme song for telling anything to beat it....


What I really feel like doing to this cold as displayed by my good friend Barbie....... further enforcing my belief that you can make anything cute with blonde and a big smile. Bet those bitches are sorry they ever called her fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment