Sitting up late at night crying over the adds of animals that need homes, blurred teary vision due to the depictions of abuse and neglect. Of the tongue in cheek things I'm going to say on here I want a few things to be very clear to my reader about my character:
A: Silly as people may think this sounds, I value the lives of almost all animals-(rabid killing machines, not so much, still I have compassion) over all else, I'm far more fond of animals than people more often than not would prefer the company of a fur dweller to a fleshy naked one.
B: Human rights are for all humans, I can joke about a lot of shit, but I am VERY aware and open to every "walk" of life, and have zero patience for gay bashers, homo and trans phobic people, or people who imply I would stand for that sort of bullshit. There is ONE race and thats the human race, even though old chinese ladies seem to hate me, just sayin' (humor people, that's humor)
C: Even though this blog initiated as a way for me to chronicle my own physical changes, I am compassionate to the challenges others under go and am GRATEFUL for the body and mind I have, and my ability to make changes to it and train it to be a better stronger healthier version. I want to help people understand everyone has hang ups, I'm just brave enough to put mine out there attached to my name. I have no tolerance for bullies and nay sayers, if you wanna do something, do it, I'll cheer you on if I like you and even if I don't I'll still have an appreciation for the struggle.
My best friend is a cat, and is living with my Mom and Brother in a far better environment than I can provide for her, just so you know, when I grow up I'm gonna be her ^

No comments:
Post a Comment