Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Things going well, things going great.

 I Khate Thrace, Internet addict and would be renegade writer, take you Health to be my lawfully wedded wife, life? Hmmmmmm.

My sore throat is all but a memory, aside from a few small frogs in it, I dare say I'm almost ready to get back in gear towards the operative of this master plan. Work is great, I'm really blessed to work for a company that values me, and foots the bill for me to be healthy. I will be taking advantage of an infrared sauna and massage on them this Saturday, after putting in some weekend time to show them how very much I appreciate all they do.

I think this last illness, coming when it did, after a two day party bonanza featuring some super hot dude with no shirt and all of my favorite usual suspects, played its part. That part being to show me, fun is good, but when it affects your future its not fun anymore, its a fucking virus (har har har) I've said it before and Ill say it again, as legendary as boxing day in Nelson B.C is, it certainly isn't for the faint of heart. I even out partied my own jedi master this year, Billy, you best be mo-effing proud.

For those of you who like to rock, here is the mix from two of the coolest motherfuckers this side of the equator, share it with your friends, and please, dance half naked or fully naked to it where ever you desire (without getting arrested). Django and Billy Bangers BOOM

Back to the challenge at hand, I don't own a scale but my nourishment choices this past week have not been very good, sodium filled soups, and salt salt salt. I feel like the stay puffed marshmallow man from ghost busters, if you dont get that dated but still awesome reference, here you go....


Im almost afraid to start moving this lazy ass, I'm adding new heart thumping beats and offering myself some incentives to get moving, if, I can get at least an hour of cardio in before thursday, these are mine.....I suspect if i can't they will end up on my face anyway, but, im trying...



Also, two very amazing things have happened in the last week that I feel are noteworthy and shareable. A good new friend of mine has granted me a magic wish, and due to his business being amazing and his heart being gold, I am the proud owner of an autographed book by one of my absolute hero's in prose.. Chuck Palahniuk knows my name, and wrote it on a copy of my favorite title by him, AWESOME. I'm like the kid that got picked first for dodgeball = ruling at life.
 Number two; one of my old dear friends and I randomly connected on facebook last night and his band is coming here in two Sundays, AWESOME. Check em out WITHDRAWAL. Sick real as it gets hardcore loc's doing their thing. Can't wait to see Jay and have our xawesomescenekidswewerex reunion.

So much of this fight is going to be in my mind,  to get fully healthy, to stay fully healthy, to not fall off the ledge and end up getting stuck inside to vortex of my pretty blonde head. Blonde, WITH THE E. I wish I could say my ideal isnt a super fucked society created bombshell, but, if its make you happy, it can't be that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment