Thursday, 23 February 2012

mobile mobile breaker breaker 1-9

My gift is words. I have a plethora of them at my fingertips at all times, on my lips, in my mind.

Most times when I see something so beautiful that I lose control of my words, my little "presents-presence" I liken it to being hit with some sort of comet.

A smile, a laugh, the depth of the eyes on a beautiful creature of the opposite sex, the sadness, the restrained joy. In certain situations, my words run around like beheaded alien creatures, smashing in to my intentions and superseding my intelligence.

As of late, a person who has impacted me as such has inadvertently caused me to be suffering from foot in mouth disease and its terribly harmful to my very fragile ego. Is there anything worse than too much courage? When my need to make a positive impact or a connection can overstep the bounds of someone else's comfort zone. How selfish of me, my intense double scorpio energy standing up and demanding to be heard. Assuming that if my spidey senses are tingling this other individuals must be too. Aha! but, all too often we make the cruel mistake of having no facts to base these feelings on. Emotions are a stand alone function, not pertaining directly to solid fact.

Catching myself after a couple drinks or a relaxing evening alone reaching out and saying the wrong thing of alone to quench my own loneliness.

Kindred as it may seem to me, and as much as I just want to see joy dance in the depth of someones beautiful eyes, it mean its up to me, or even an option, or even a future possibility. Yet again humbled, and simply grateful for the muse I have been given in the meantime.








tinglinh, ither

1 comment:

  1. Note to self, horribly hard to use a blackberry to blog. Eff.

    ReplyDelete